Step 1: Initialize service for your register
Contact Bisnode Sales department firstname.lastname@example.org. Your salesperson at Bisnode will help you with all necessary permits and provide the credentials to the People Register Monitor Service.
Once PRC (Population Register Centre) grants a permit, you will receive RegisterID and API key to the test and production environment to start the implementation.
· Service base url: https://api-test.bisnode.fi/people/register-monitor/
· Swagger API documentation: https://api-test.bisnode.fi/people/register-monitor/swagger
· Register Id: 10
· API key: 12345678900987654321EROISA
· Service base url: https://api.bisnode.fi/people/register-monitor/
· Register Id: 12
· API key: EFGDSOSI12345678900987654321
Step 2: Implement integration on your system(s)
1. How to upload new persons to the register for monitoring. See section "How to implement data upload and delete person to register?".
2. How to get changes relating the persons already in monitoring. See section “How to implement data download?”.
Notice: During development, you should use test environment even if you have production credentials available. Production environment is always subject to charge negotiated in the contract.
Step 3: Deploy service to production
Simply change URL, RegisterID and API key from test to production.